Lots of bald heads in those pictures, oh, wait, large brains!!! What a brilliant group! Some good shots of the grandparents, although you can really see how thin and truly aging they are.
we call it closely cropped styles
I am glad you and Blair had a chance to get up there. Thanks for sharing your pics.
Sorry I missed Parker in those pictures too. Handsome man with a bit of facial hair. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lots of bald heads in those pictures, oh, wait, large brains!!! What a brilliant group! Some good shots of the grandparents, although you can really see how thin and truly aging they are.
we call it closely cropped styles
I am glad you and Blair had a chance to get up there. Thanks for sharing your pics.
Sorry I missed Parker in those pictures too. Handsome man with a bit of facial hair. :-)
Post a Comment