What a delight to receive an unexpected call from an old friend. Today while watching Parker's rugby game I was called by a long-time friend from out of the blue. Few things are more delightful and enjoyable. You know its a friend when you can pick up a conversation as if you had just spoken yesterday. The challenge to any reader - give someone an unexpected call. Delight someone.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Connections
What a delight to receive an unexpected call from an old friend. Today while watching Parker's rugby game I was called by a long-time friend from out of the blue. Few things are more delightful and enjoyable. You know its a friend when you can pick up a conversation as if you had just spoken yesterday. The challenge to any reader - give someone an unexpected call. Delight someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I accept the challenge! Hopefully I'll return and report.
Post a Comment