Saturday, November 10, 2012

End of the Volleyball Season



Rindy is one of the most productive people I know. Not busy for the sake of being busy but always actively engaged in adding value and  creating. Mackey has played many a volleyball game as her high school volleyball draws to a close; and those games have created opportunities for many a stitch. The fruits of which our in our home. For those who have seen her stitching - here is evidence of closure. The Crab and The Lobster - lovely companions. Its more than just spread sheets, sheet rock, seminary, and spades full of dirt for this talented woman.






3 comments:

bbond said...

awesome

Robert Jaynes said...

Wow, I didn't realize the lobster and the crab were MADE by Rindy. I just saw those the other day at breakfast and thought, "Oh, those are cool, I wonder where they bought them?" Impressive and way more meaningful / interesting.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!! Glad I remembered that you blog and saw these for the first time today. Thanks for posting them. She is incredible!