The Signs of the times are around us:
The cousins gathered for breakfast. It's a blessing to have them close and convenient to enjoy family time. I do enjoy the natural,congenial, and engaged conversation and interaction. I enjoy the energy and activity of the kids. I enjoy the shared beliefs and values. I enjoy the food. The Holiday season is a time for family gatherings. We gathered.
What a beautiful, sunny, and temperate day we had; ideal for changing the look of the front porch. Last weekend we put away the couch and chairs and today we pulled out the outdoor tree, the moose, the led and skis. The Holiday season is a time for decorations. We decorated.
Mackey had things to do this day - people to meet, places to go. No sooner had she departed from home but I received a call. Excitedly she told me of 93.9. Normally, Saturday mornings are made for listening to NPR; but this was big news. The local all day Christmas music channel had begun. The Holiday season is a time to listen to the sounds of Christmas. We listened.
The cousins gathered for breakfast. It's a blessing to have them close and convenient to enjoy family time. I do enjoy the natural,congenial, and engaged conversation and interaction. I enjoy the energy and activity of the kids. I enjoy the shared beliefs and values. I enjoy the food. The Holiday season is a time for family gatherings. We gathered.
What a beautiful, sunny, and temperate day we had; ideal for changing the look of the front porch. Last weekend we put away the couch and chairs and today we pulled out the outdoor tree, the moose, the led and skis. The Holiday season is a time for decorations. We decorated.
Mackey had things to do this day - people to meet, places to go. No sooner had she departed from home but I received a call. Excitedly she told me of 93.9. Normally, Saturday mornings are made for listening to NPR; but this was big news. The local all day Christmas music channel had begun. The Holiday season is a time to listen to the sounds of Christmas. We listened.



No comments:
Post a Comment