Awesome shirts. My kids are sure jealous of those rockin' t-shirts and the title of this blog post. I wish I had seen it before I put up my post titled "Favorite Christmas Present." Oh well!
If I knew where my phone was I would upload our pictures right now too. Unfortunately it's dead somewhere in this house...at any rate. They were favorites around our house, and I laughed hard! Thanks Brig!
4 comments:
Awesome shirts. My kids are sure jealous of those rockin' t-shirts and the title of this blog post. I wish I had seen it before I put up my post titled "Favorite Christmas Present." Oh well!
Not soared we followed your lead completely
If I knew where my phone was I would upload our pictures right now too. Unfortunately it's dead somewhere in this house...at any rate. They were favorites around our house, and I laughed hard! Thanks Brig!
Ha-those are awesome!!
Post a Comment