Where do you find these things? I felt like I was a creator when I was doing it. This is what it must be like when we are able to choose what we want. It was a lot of fun and humorous. I know whoever created me had a lot of humor himself.... :o)
humor perhapsbut very tasteful and stylish
thanks. Do you ever go back and read your comments and realize how poorly the wording was? I think I better proof read my comments before submitting.
one and doneyou edit and re-read and you lose the spontaniety
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where do you find these things? I felt like I was a creator when I was doing it. This is what it must be like when we are able to choose what we want. It was a lot of fun and humorous. I know whoever created me had a lot of humor himself.... :o)
humor perhaps
but very tasteful and stylish
thanks. Do you ever go back and read your comments and realize how poorly the wording was? I think I better proof read my comments before submitting.
one and done
you edit and re-read and you lose the spontaniety
Post a Comment