We drove out of town a bit to see the Louisville Temple which is quite like the St Paul Temple only squeezed into a smaller space. Still peaceful. Mac and I discussed how we appreciate the economies of scale and appreciate even more the custom touches found in Nauvoo, Palmyra, Winter Quarters, and the western temples.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Louisville Temple
We drove out of town a bit to see the Louisville Temple which is quite like the St Paul Temple only squeezed into a smaller space. Still peaceful. Mac and I discussed how we appreciate the economies of scale and appreciate even more the custom touches found in Nauvoo, Palmyra, Winter Quarters, and the western temples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun trip! It's neat that your children have been able to see so many temples! I hope Macky's team did better the next day!
Post a Comment