Kindness and Wonder
Fred Rogers
By: Edwards Gav
I just finished listening to this delightful book of an exemplar man; and I’m anxious to see the movie with Tom Hanks . Fred was incredibly consistent between his public and private self; in a good way.
I enjoyed listening !
Phrases to go by
1-there’s just one person in the world just like you and I like you just the way you are
2- A gift of a grand piano from his grandma change the way Fred saw him self
3- there’s no contradiction in using a secular tool for religious purpose (his view was the TV the brothers today as the Internet)
4- pray more for other people in the morning before your day starts
5- that which is essential is invisible to the eye - Ralph Waldo Emerson
6-You can talk to me about anything you want to and I will try to help you in anyway I can
7- Did I help someone in need today and I let them know I was their friend
Emulate Fred Rogers:
- Be deep and simple
- Be kind to strangers
- Make a joyful noise
- Tell the truth
- Connect with other people in anyway you can
- Love your neighbor
- Find the light in the darkness
- Always see the very best in everyone
- Accept the changing seasons
- Share what you learn
- (Spontaneous acts of kindness)
No comments:
Post a Comment