Back in December we wrote of Evan's BYU singing adventure and wouldn't you know now he is in the second semester of Choir. They sang today at the BYU Devotional which can be found here (as long as the link is live).
I was noticing an advertisement on my phone today for a new Where's Waldo App; which made me think as I watched the choir sing that I could develop an app for the choir called - where is the monitor displaying the program.
But I digress. What a great opportunity. Rindy talked with Evan right after the program and he was brimful with excitement and pride of his accomplishment.
Happy Valentine's Day!
I was noticing an advertisement on my phone today for a new Where's Waldo App; which made me think as I watched the choir sing that I could develop an app for the choir called - where is the monitor displaying the program.
But I digress. What a great opportunity. Rindy talked with Evan right after the program and he was brimful with excitement and pride of his accomplishment.
Happy Valentine's Day!





1 comment:
what a timely blog post topic.
Post a Comment