Sunday, August 28, 2011

Progressive Dinner

With ferocious storms and flooding to east;  we've had beautiful weather here in Illinois. this morning clear and a fresh breeze as I sit on the porch reading scriptures. Saturday was an equally grand day an early morning walk with Rindy at Lake Herrick then home for bookshelf purging. Our night was split -  appetizers at Michael and Mari's in  - they live in a great house not too far from us , real close to Laura and Robert. 




After that a  quick trip down and across a couple of blocks the block to Lindsay's and Josh's.




They too live in a great place serving tacos. The food was fine and they have an office set up to die for. I think this new center of the universe will make for some  fun family gatherings.



3 comments:

bbond said...

Sounded like a great time. Wish I could have been there.

Sally said...

Jealous. What fun.

LauraJ said...

Love it - "Center of the universe" - what a gang we have now!