Monday, August 22, 2011

Cousins, Cousins, Everywhere

So if you have been faithfully following the blog you will have noted that many are the cousins who have passed through Naperville. This weekend being no different has been full of family. It started Saturday with the air-show at bob's then dinner last night at laura's and scones tonight here. Rindy does conjure up a delightful scone. Anyhow the insight is that home is where the heart is and the heart is in Naperville.

All the little babies make for a squealing squawking riotous good time the most entertaining conversation at Abigail (flake) and Brigham prattled back and forth to each other for a couple of minutes It really is fun to gather together. Evan took most of the pictures so I have to include his self portrait and actually one of me.



















2 comments:

Michael said...

The heart is in Naperville indeed. I feel bad we've been out of town, looks like it was a fun couple nights.

Sally said...

When did this post sneak in or did I miss it? What fun. I am hungry for Rindy's scones.