Halloween has become one of those holidays that is in general over-the-top in my opinion. Too many horrific costumes, too many gross movies, too many adults playing dress up, too many decorations. The candy, well hey, its all good. Recent Halloweens we have lived at the end of a dark cul-de-sac that I wouldn't dream of walking down if I were a kid, and then we were in mid-move, so we did not get a lot of visitors.. This year was more normal and we had a steady stream of visitors at the door, most with parents accompanying, and most in the cute not that ishy side of costumes.
We underestimated our trick or treat visitors and ended up handing out granola bars to the late arrivals who must think we are health nuts - oh well. We did have our favorite visitors drop by. They had done their trick or treating at the Ward trunk -or-treat - yesterday but needed a break from having everyone knock on their door and not being able to go out - so they visited us in full costume instead. What a great treat for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I cannot tell what Peter is, but I love Kate's expression
I should have taken a side shot of peter - he looks great in one of the best dragon outfits I've seen
Post a Comment