I think that Rindy is happiest with her work gloves on and in the midst of a project. The project could be re-doing the stairs, building shelves, decorating a room, painting ; but bliss is reserved for the outdoors and garden related chores. Two truck loads of dirt signaled happy days ahead. New trees, new plants, new flowers.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
A Project
I think that Rindy is happiest with her work gloves on and in the midst of a project. The project could be re-doing the stairs, building shelves, decorating a room, painting ; but bliss is reserved for the outdoors and garden related chores. Two truck loads of dirt signaled happy days ahead. New trees, new plants, new flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, if I had Rindy's love of working outside, my yard might look half as nice!
Glad to see she has the whole group joining in.
Post a Comment