The hidden life of trees what they feel, how they communicate, discoveries from a secret world. A bit pretentious for a title but a very ambitious book. I've always been interested in trees I delight in hiking in them looking at pictures of them
studying unique ones. This book has been a top seller in Germany and was only recently translated. So when I saw the title I thought hmm might be interesting. It is.
Perhaps a bit more than I wanted to know more details that were less compelling presented. Though in general I found it a non-stressfull, conversational type of presentation. I deep read about half of it and skimmed about half of it. But if you like trees it's an easy choice - read it. If you don't know trees this will introduce you to the fact that they are very much ALIVE . And perhaps make it feel not so far-fetched when you see the trees interacting as they do in Lord of the Rings or Pocahontis.
Sent from tim
No comments:
Post a Comment