Monday, August 1, 2016

The Traveler's Gift - "7 decisions that determine personal success" by Andy Andrews


today I just happened to finish a book about dealing with lives challenges.  The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews , offers a modern day parable of one man's choices—and the attitudes that make the difference between failure and success. It's a quick and enjoyable read taking you through the protagonist 's interactions with several famous, and not so much , characters throughout history; and the life lesson they had to teach David Ponder. You can find it in the library - quickly read it -and come away with some added resolve and energy. I think you would like it.

A sneak peak into who you will meet and what they will say
The seven decisions that determine personal success :

THE BUCK Stops here    President Harry Truman
I WILL SEEK WISDOM: King solomon. 
I AM A PERSON OF ACTION:  Joshua Chamberlain
I HAVE A DECIDED HEART:  Christopher Columbus
TODAY I WILL CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY: Anne Frank.
I WILL GREET THIS DAY WITH A FORGIVING SPIRIT: Abraham Lincoln:.
I WILL PERSIST WITHOUT EXCEPTION:  Archangel Gabriel

Headlines are just that headlines. If you want the substance then read the book!

No comments: