Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015


2015
As I've pondered what might be the single most important goal for me as a person, father and husband for 2015 I've come to focus on spirituality. Acquiring more of it, being more guided by it, and having it make a difference in aligning my life in doing what the lord would have me do in the general and for specifics. 
As such there are two quotes and one scripture that seem to me to be the core for me, in developing spirituality:

David o McKay quote ( my favorite )
Spirituality, our true aim, is the consciousness of victory over self and of communion with infinite.

Julie beck quote  ( moms favorite )
The ability to qualify for, receive, and act on personal revelation is the single most important skill that can be acquired in this life.

The lords guarantee
D&C 82:10
 i the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise.

So that's my focus for 2015. 
I hope you've identified yours- if not I invite you to join me in mine. You can ponder the quotes and see what they might mean for you.Make it a great year.
 

On a general note the following blog by the accidental creative provides 7 questions to answer to prep your year. If you need more to ponder for the year listen to the podcast -14 min 

No comments: