The air fare was wayyyy cheap
Rindy was wayyy on top of it
and I wasa able to run up to Minnesota quickly for a weekend visit to Mom.
She was as she is - a delight to visit - a bit slow out of the blocks, a bit limited in her mobility, warms up during the day, then funny and engaged as the day goes by. We were able to out a couple of times to dinner, to take a stroll

and to visit Dad's cemetery plot.
I enjoyed extensive visit with Sally and Dale and Mari-Lynn.
usually, I am able to sneak in one non-family, yet essential visit, and this time I was able to visit the Henstroms
and go for a walk in French Park
All in all a delightful visit to Minnesota.
Rindy was wayyy on top of it
and I wasa able to run up to Minnesota quickly for a weekend visit to Mom.
She was as she is - a delight to visit - a bit slow out of the blocks, a bit limited in her mobility, warms up during the day, then funny and engaged as the day goes by. We were able to out a couple of times to dinner, to take a stroll

and to visit Dad's cemetery plot.
I enjoyed extensive visit with Sally and Dale and Mari-Lynn.
usually, I am able to sneak in one non-family, yet essential visit, and this time I was able to visit the Henstroms
and go for a walk in French Park
![]() |
| literally hundreds if not thousands of coots |
All in all a delightful visit to Minnesota.







No comments:
Post a Comment