I've never really been into the musical concept of "our song".
You know the one that calls out and identifies the quintessential song that encapsulates a relationship. Usually identified early in a relationship as a defining moment when the two of you knew you were destined to be one. It's tender, it's romantic, it's not me.
I, on the other hand, when I hear a great love song always link it to me and Rindy.
They all become "our song" because when I hear one or any of them I think of us.
So whether it's a classic early on knowing each other Rick Ashley - never going to give you up
Or thinking of just the two of us
Or more recently thinking of a theme song for the bog something based in being home is wherever I am with you
These and others all bring me to Rindy.
Cause I guess I love her in so many ways that many a song capture the story behind our love, and the journey we travel together
So when I think of OUR SONG - I think of Rindy
as a footnote just had to add this to our song list - moving into eternity
You know the one that calls out and identifies the quintessential song that encapsulates a relationship. Usually identified early in a relationship as a defining moment when the two of you knew you were destined to be one. It's tender, it's romantic, it's not me.
I, on the other hand, when I hear a great love song always link it to me and Rindy.
They all become "our song" because when I hear one or any of them I think of us.
So whether it's a classic early on knowing each other Rick Ashley - never going to give you up
Or thinking of just the two of us
Or more recently thinking of a theme song for the bog something based in being home is wherever I am with you
These and others all bring me to Rindy.
Cause I guess I love her in so many ways that many a song capture the story behind our love, and the journey we travel together
So when I think of OUR SONG - I think of Rindy
as a footnote just had to add this to our song list - moving into eternity
No comments:
Post a Comment