Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sisters






You and I are friends
You laugh, I laugh
You cry, I cry

You scream, I scream
You run, I run
You jump, I jump

You jump off a
bridge, I'm going to
miss you buddy:)

As a parent you hope that your children chose good friends. You teach and preach the concept but clearly it is something you can neither  do or force on your children. For Strength of Youth teaches: 
Choose your friends carefully. They will greatly influence how you think and act, and even help determine the person you will become. Choose friends who share your values so you can strengthen and encourage each other in living high standards. A true friend will encourage you to be your best self. And so we are grateful that Mackey has good friends here in Naperville and good friends in Minnesota. 



Erin took a road trip to Chicago with tickets to attend a club performance in Lincoln Park of Ten out of Tenn . She came with tickets for Mackey, and Rindy joined in. They drove downtown Chicago, found a great parking spot and went to the club. The driving reason was Andrew Belle. 






It surpassed expectations, justifying the trip. Back where we started.  Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.  Mackey has a friend who is  a soul-mate and parental approved.

No comments: