Saturday, March 12, 2011

St Pat's Day parade

One of the things we love about Naperville is the parades. All the major holidays have them and the blustery March parade is one of the best. I have to admit I'm too embarrassed to take a picture of the belly dancers but they clearly are a favorite as the gyrate down the street to the tune of "Its a brick house". There are plenty of politicians, Irish dancing girls, a few bag pipes, and a new one for us. A motorcycle police group zooming, and I mean clear the street they are zooming, doing a zig zag cut in and out of each other formation. Actually quite cool. Though I think Rindy's favorite was the garden club or maybe the Irish Wolfhound club. (which I refused to take a picture for fear that someone would think I was getting one. They make Chief look small)

No comments: