So Rindy does many a great thing. One of the many is cooking and being a great host; all which blend magnificently together with Scones and cousins. David, Eliza and kids are in town visiting Robert & Laura so we had them all over for scones and a round of Wits & Wagers. A grand evening of fun.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Scones
So Rindy does many a great thing. One of the many is cooking and being a great host; all which blend magnificently together with Scones and cousins. David, Eliza and kids are in town visiting Robert & Laura so we had them all over for scones and a round of Wits & Wagers. A grand evening of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love how the Wilson families always gets together. Whether it is first cousins or third once removed.
Rindy's scones are always a grand. Is the recipe secret? If not, I would love to have it.
And lastly, hanging out with the tim tim tim clan is always a good time.
I wished we lived closer so we could enjoy your company more often. Take care.
Those scones were fantastic! Thanks again!
Any cousin
(any close visitor to chicago)
any time
the pleasure is clearly ours
I want a Rindy scone. NOW. Whine.
What a fun night, we're so glad we could see you guys! Your scones are awesome. The sugar rush was totally worth it : ) Fun game too- we love betting, ha, ha.
Post a Comment