
I know, I know, Quiddler is the word game du jour in the Wilson family. Candidly, it is the word game we most frequently play; however this evening we had a few more minutes and so we pulled out the scrabble board. It was a vigorous and engaging game with excellent word choice and combinations BUT . . .
Parker who was in a competitive mode trumped the game by posting the accompanying photo to demonstrate - DETAINED - for 83 points. It turned the course of the game as he won: parker - 213, tim - 208, rindy - 163.
Ouch, losing in hockey is one thing but losing in scrabble is quite another.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that Parker had to spank you guys. I cannot believe that he got detained down.
Wow.
He has now expanded his repetoire to winning in bananas (speed scrabble) as well - truly sad
Post a Comment